TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) We aim to have our kittens with you by the age of 12-14 weeks old. Unfortunately, back-pedalling often leaves kittens at a less desirable age looking for a forever home, hence deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances.
(2) We require a 50% holding deposit on all our kittens. Deposits placed via website interest must be received within 24 hours of verbal reservation agreement, unless international sales, in which case it is 72 hours or the kitten’s status will revert to available.
(3) When kittens are bought via website confirmation that your deposit has been received will be sent via email.
(4) Kittens must be collected 72 hours after final veterinary procedures are completed or a daily charge will be applied before kitten is given. In the unlikely event, the kitten has an adverse reaction to veterinary treatment, the kitten will be held until completely recovered at no extra charge. Should the kitten need to stay for more than 28 days an alternative kitten of the same quality or refund will be offered.
(5) As a new pet owner, it is your responsibility to have your kitten registered at your local veterinary surgery for a health check within 72 hours of purchase.
Within this period your kitten should be kept indoors away from all other pets.
(6) All kittens bought on the active register must be neutered or spayed before re- homing. Failure to do so will result in court procedures.
(7) All kittens bought as pets must neutured or spayed before the kitten is 5 months old or paperwork will not be given.
(8) In the unlikely event that you wish to return a kitten, there will be no refund offered on that kitten. However, an exchange will be considered of equal value and quality.
(9) .By placing a deposit you are agreeing to the above and effectively enter a binding contract agreement.
Please note all our kittens are vet checked and approved to be in good health at least 2-4 times before leaving for their forever homes. All our kittens come with four weeks free insurance and I recommend all new owners continue with PetPlan Insurance for any unforeseen injuries or illnesses.